... but then I wasn't there at the time so I'll work at my own pace. With that said, the house painting project is ongoing. This is room number five. I'd show you the first four but we aren't quite finished with all the decor. Susan and I do look forward to eventually showing off all the rooms on the Blog.
But for now you will see I am up the ladder on the most challenging of rooms - the family room. By the way, do not try this with tri-focals, it could be hazardous to your health. And Susan, this is one color I'm not going to redo if it doesn't quite "not work"!
1 comment:
I wish I could get Ed to do that! I can't wait to see the finished product.
All this time at home has filled me with fabulous ideas. Unfortunately, Ed doesn't see it that way...
Post a Comment